GD-02K-DIN Universal GSM Communicator and controller
Using the GD-02K-DIN
2 outputs – power and signal – activates / deactivates the output with an option to set an impulse (1 s – 24 h).
- Via SMS or by dialling from 100 phone numbers
- using an input it follows the status of anotherdevice (mains dropout, fault, etc.).
- with the possibility of a temperature sensor JB-TS-PT1000 measures the current score and reports when the limit value is exceeded
- using the JB-TS-PT1000 temperature sensor the GD-02K-DIN module measures the current temperature and according to the pre-set temperature (required or antifreeze) switches the REL1 power relay output (e.g. electrical boiler, heater). The required and antifreeze temperature can be set remotely by an SMS command and you can also switch between them.
- allows you to connect up to two external consumption meters with an impulse output (e.g. electricity meters, gas meters, water meters) or one consumption meter with the distinction between low and high tariffs. The impulse counter mode provides information via SMS about their current status or about exceeding the pre-set limits.
|Power||230 V AC/50 Hz, protection class II.|
|Wattage||Average standby 1.2 W
(3.5 W relay switched on)
|Protected||1 A; type A|
|Internal backup battery||Polymer Lithium-ion 300 mAh|
|Backup time||3 hours|
|GSM module bands||GSM/GPRS Quad Band
850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
|Relay 1 contact load|
|Maximum switching voltage||250 V AC; 24 V DC|
|Resistive load (cosφ=1)||max. 16 A|
|Inductive, capacitive load (cosφ=0.4)||max. 3 A|
|Fluorescent lamps||max. 3 A/690 VA|
|Light bulbs (halogen lamps)||max. 1000W|
|Minimum switching DC power||10 mA; 5 V DC|
|The relay has galvanically separated contacts from the rest of the device and complies with safety requirements for isolation of up to 4 kV.|
|Input IN1||Input is active when connected to GND, max. 24 V|
|Universal input/output IN2/REL2||Input is active when connected to GND, max. 24 V
Output switches to GND, output protection 100 mA, max. voltage 24 V
Inputs IN1 and IN2 are compatible with impulse output of Class B electricity meters according to the EN 62053-31.
|TH inputs for digital thermometer (JB-TS-PT1000)||range -30 °C to +125 °C (max. cable length 10 m)|
|Auxiliary power output||+5 V DC/max. 100 mA, no backup|
|Operational temperature range||0 °C to +40 °C|
|IP covering||Front panel IP20|
|Dimensions (no antenna)||90 x 36 x 58 mm|
|Electrical safety||EN 62368-1|
|EMC||ETSI EN 301 489-7, EN 55024, EN 55032, EN 60730-1|
|Radio transmissions||ETSI EN 301 511|
|Can be operated according to||ECC/DEC/(04)06, ERC/DEC/(97)02, ECC/DEC/(06)01|
The GD-04K versatile GSM communicator and controller allows you to remotely control various appliances and report statuses at the same time. It can be controlled remotely by means of a mobile phone with an SMS message or by ringing.
The detector indicates room water floods (e.g. cellars, bathrooms). This information is sent to an alarm system for alert message transmission. It is connectible to an JABLOTRON 100+ alarm system via a JA-150M wireless detector.