JA-63K control panel
A wired control panel with 4 loops, 2 sections, 4 outputs, 15 user codes, a 127 event memory, security level 2 according to EN 50131, 230VAC, a power sourceof up to 500 mA, and space for a 12V / 2.6 Ah battery
- JA-63K - Control panel - Installation manual[ pdf 614.65 kB ]
- JA-63K - Control panel - User manual[ pdf 400.51 kB ]
- Declaration of Conformity - JA-63KRG[ pdf 109.55 kB ]
- Declaration of Conformity - JA-63KRX[ pdf 108.11 kB ]
- Declaration of Conformity - JA-63KR[ pdf 38.39 kB ]
- Declaration of Conformity - JA-63K[ pdf 73.72 kB ]
JA-63K control panel
In the plastic box of the JA-63 there is a power supply and space for the backup battery with a capacity of 1.3 or 2.6 Ah.
The JA-63 motherboard are four input terminals for wire loops (with the option of single or double balancing). If the control panel is equipped with a radio module (JA-63KR), it has 16 wireless zones for JA-60 series detectors (2 detectors can be enrolled to each zone). You can also use up to 8 wireless keypads or remote controls, JA-60A wireless sirens and UC-2XX wireless output modules. To extend the system's control panel, it can be enrolled to another JA-6x sub-type wireless control panel. This superior system acquires information about events from the slave sub-panel control panel.
When fully configured (installation of all modules) you can have a 16 zone 4 loop wireless + wired system. The control panel can be divided into two user-programmable independent sections with shared parts (split mode control panel).
The panel can be fitted with two types of communicators:
- The JA-65X communicator transmits voice messages, SMS messages through an SMS server, communicates with ARCs and allows remote access from an installer's or user's PC (using ComLink SW and a JA-60U).
- The JA-60GSM communicator sends SMS messages, calls predefined numbers and plays audible warnings, communicates with two ARCs, allows remote access from a phone keypad and settings via a web site. Allows for telephone connection to the building, as well as sending and receiving SMSes, and Internet access. You can also control two devices in the building - such as heating and air conditioning.
|The JA-63 PROFI alarm system has won the following awards:|
|SecuTech Innovations Award 2004||Golden Plaque Coneco 2004|
|control panel power||230 V / 50 Hz, max 0.1 A, Protection class II|
|Backup battery Th>||12 V, 1.3 Ah or 2.6, the system automatically recharges the battery and checks its condition, normal battery lifetime is about 5 years|
|Backup power output||maximum continuous load 0.4 A, intermittent load up to 1.2 A for 15 min|
|Control panel standby consumption||30 mA, JA-60E = 25 mA|
|number of wireless zones **||16 (each can be assigned to up to 2 wireless detectors), i.e. up to 32 detectors|
|number of wired zones||4, optional types of loop activation (double balanced, single balanced, normally closed loop)|
|relay output||contact 60 VDC / 1 A|
|optional outputs th>||PGX, PGY max 0.1 A, switching to GND, programmable functiontr>|
|siren output th> max||load 0.7 A|
|event memory||last 127 events with date and timetr>|
|operating frequency ** th>||433.92 MHztr>|
|level of security||2 according to EN50131-1, EN 50131-6|
|designed for environments||class II. (-10 to +40 ° C) according to EN 50131-1tr>|
| Radio Emissions (EMC) |
| ETSI EN 300220
|phone dialer *|| 2 voice alarm messages to 4 tel. numbers (can be assigned to different events)
SMS alarm messages - through Jablotron
digital transmission to an ARC
modem communications with remote computer
Complies with EN 301 437
* for CPs equipped with a telephone communicator
** valid for CPs equipped radio modules type R